Indian Wholesale Bangles Online at EIndia
Are you looking for bangles online to purchase EIndiawholesale.com is one of India’s reliable and reputed wholesalers of bangles. We bring to you an exquisite collection of distinctive bangle patterns and designs comprising of Oxidised, American Diamond, Copper Metal, Meenakari Work, Lakh Bangles and Seep Metal bangles in bulk at reasonable prices. Considering the ever growing requirement of Indian bangles wholesale , we’ve expanded and established our presence in many countries besides India such as UK, USA, Australia , UAE and Spain. We have wholesale bangles for sarees, suits, western outfits etc.
We offer you a fascinating variety of designer and traditional Indian bangles wholesale that manifests industry’s skillful manufacturer. Bangles are an ornament that completes a woman’s solah shringar. They are often associated with the marital status of a woman. There’s no specific time to buy bangles as every season is simply the right one.
Being one of the best wholesale dealers of bangles wholesale, we have successfully built a large network of bangle wholesalers across and beyond India. Interestingly, the term ‘bangle’ is derived from the word ‘Bangari’ which implies glass. However, this terminology was not known till the emergence of Roman Empire in 500 BC which embarked a new revolution in glass industry.
It was in 1973 that a British archeologist found a 4500-year-old ‘dancing girl’ statue in Mohenjo-Daro’s archaeological exhumation, whose arms were adorned with bangles. This instance clearly demonstrated the significance of this ancient accessory in human culture and tradition. Discovery of bangles didn’t happen until as early as 2600 BC in the Mohenjo-Daro arrangements on the river Indus banks, the present Pakistan. With the changing time, the cultural importance of bangles has increased across the globe.
In different parts of India, bangles hold a different meaning and significance.
- Rajasthan and Gujarat: In these regions, a newly-wed Indian bride wears ivory bangles popularly known as chooda. In Gujarat, the maternal uncle of the bride presents her the chooda and a silk sari as a part of the wedding rituals.
- Punjab:India is a land of diversity. In Punjab, brides are supposed to wear a blend of ivory and red bangles for a definite period of time. Usually, the bride has to wear chooda for at least 40 days from her wedding.
- Maharashtra: A newly-wed bride wears an undefined number of green and gold bangles on their wrists . These bangles are symbolic of fertility and marks a new beginning in the girl’s life.
- Southern India: South Indians have a common belief that gold brings good fortunate and prosperity into their lives. Brides are made to wear green bangles of glass alongwith gold coated ones.
- Bengal: In Bengal, brides wear, conch shell and red coral bangles which are known as shakha and pola in its local language.
What are you waiting for? Immediately, buy online bangles wholesale at authentic factory rates. To facilitate easy delivery of our wholesale collection at your doorsteps, we have extended our delivery services everywhere across the globe through some well-established channels. We maintain ready stocks at any point of time, which are ready to be shipped! Connect with us for quality services at wholesale prices! If you are looking for mangalsutra, discover our exclusive mangalsutra pendant collection.
Bangles & Bracelets
- Blue Color Rose Floral Bangles Set: 2.10 (TRB120BLU-2.10)
- Blue Color Rose Floral Bangles Set: 2.4 (TRB115BLU-2.4)
- Red Color 4 Set Of Velvet Fashion Bangles Combo Size(2 Set Of 2.6, 2 Set Of 2.8) FB103CMB
- Blue Color Rhinestone 1 Set Of Acrylic Bangles Size: 2.4 (PLKB625BLU-2.4)
- Blue Color Kundan Thread Bangle Set Size: 2.8 (TRB104BLU-2.8)
- Blue Color Thread Bangle Set Size: 2.8 (TRB106BLU-2.8)
- Blue Color Thread Bangle Set Size: 2.6 (TRB106BLU-2.6)
- Gold Plating Blue Color Glass Stone Bangle (PLKB334-2.10)